A runners perspective


I hope this blog is of use/interest to walkers, runners and cyclists living in or intending to visit Scotland. Most of my entries below are described as long-distance runs - just because that's currently what I enjoy doing...

Sunday 4 June 2023

CW-LE: Arrived Auchterarder

Well who's complaining about the weather?  Apart from fishermen, farmers and gardeners probably no one.
Thanks to dad heading over to mine on Friday I was able to do a nice backpack-free 14 mile day to Comrie from the house and get a lift home.
On the way, a group of birds making a call I didnt recognise,  rubbish pic of one below but if you can tell me what they were that would be good...


Today got dropped back off at Comrie to continue journey towards Fife, staying at Auchterarder tonight, only about 17 miles today, first along "Torlum Walk" to Crieff which gives great views over Strsthearn to the highland fault line.  Then River Earn path for a bit, back lanes then able to pick up an old railway route bypassing Tullibardine to get to Auchterarder.  Much longer tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment